Saturday, February 20, 2010

Coronation

February 20, 2010

Excuse me but I feel like I did something right today though I can’t put my finger on I just don’t want to linger on the thought and try to figure it out because this is something I just have to get out right now I’m falling asleep and I think things are really just starting to come together for some reason or another maybe I’m just exited for the future there’s a change for some change and I can rearrange some things and maybe feel some more freedom from the things that have been bothering me and get along into the next chapter where I just keep writing and a decided to write some novels and trouble myself to design a tome by taking ancient wisdom and analyzing it deciphering the voices form the past and reformulating all that wisdom into contemporary works and applying it to emerging fields with their own issues and new things new ideas its just all bubbling over with innovation and creation and endogenous destruction to make way for the new, replacing the antiquated structures and traditions that have become obsolete or a hindrance to our progress and that’s another thing I’m here for, not just to push for progress but the clear the brush from the past to clear the way for the future, and break down these hindering hampering ideas that seize upon our weaknesses and allow for easy exploitation the raping of humanity by humanity continues to this day but I’m optimistic that it’s on its way slowly out exiting stage left and falling by the wayside never to return and if it shows it face or we catch its scent again we’ll eradicate it from existence time and time against as long as it takes to make sure that we don’t have to deal with the atrocities we see perpetrated today, some say I’m overly optimistic, I’m a dreamer, I’m some delusional romantic fool who sees human nature in a rosy colored way, and I just can’t take off my glasses, but maybe I did take off the glasses, they’re just all wearing gloom colored glasses, or forget the metaphor, It’s about self fulfilling prophecy and they fail to see that their outlook becomes their reality and it’s me, it the happy hopefully and optimistic outlook that can save us, we have to fight for what’s right but if we’re not fighting for our species to succeed and be happy and comfortable and continue on into the future indefinitely with as little suffering as possible then what are we doing anyway, just making it through? Just getting through the days? I say that’s not acceptable, no way, there’s got to be a better way and we’re going to make it emerge, it’s already been emerging through history, the cosmic baby, one day to be born.

No comments:

Post a Comment